A list 2017 Grants recipients is found here.
If your organization received a grant, you can download the required Grant Evaluation Form (Due December 1, 2017) here. We are currently not able to have the form submitted on line via the website but hope to have that option available soon!
The application and guidelines may change from year to year. The 2017 application and guidelines are left on this site for informational purposes only.
The 2018 Grants information will be available at the shop and on this site in early January, 2018.
OSU THRIFT SHOP GRANT REQUEST INFORMATION AND APPLICATION FOR 2017
1) open the links below for application guidelines and grant application forms and print from this web page or
2) Printed copies of the application are also available at the entrance to the Thrift Shop during hours when the shop is open.
3) contact us if you cannot print the forms from the website and we will send them to you as email attachments.
Grant Application Forms will be available in the Thrift Shop Tuesday, January 3, 2017 or on-line
Completed applications for grants must be received in the Thrift Shop no later than 12:00 p.m., Tuesday, January 31, 2017.
The OSU Folk Club Thrift Shop allocates funds to nonprofit (tax status 501c3) organizations that contribute to
the betterment of Benton County communities.
We are pleased to fund:
- Social service organizations
- Groups that benefit the youth and seniors of the community
- Community enhancement projects
- Fixed assets that will be of future benefit to the organization receiving them.
We do not fund:
- Organizational start-up expenses
- Wages or stipends
- Something that benefits only one individual
- Mileage reimbursement
- Monthly expenses, such as telephone charges, postage, membership materials
- Scholarships for program tuition, summer camps, etc. unless/until other needs have been met.
- Nationally recognized service organizations
- School groups, unless they have 50/50 matching funds
- OSU campus ministry groups, academic departments, and student organization and housing groups.
Requests must list individual prices for each item that is requested. If you are requesting multiple items, please list them in priority order.
We will mail notification of our decisions by April 30, 2017.
If your grant is approved, our letter will state how the funds must be used. All Grant recipients will receive a Grant Evaluation Form. This form must be returned by December 1, 2017. Failure to submit the Grant Evaluation Form will disqualify applicants from being awarded a grant in the subsequent year.
All funds must be used for the stated purpose by December 1, 2017.
All remaining money must be returned to the OSU Thrift Shop Foundation.
Send or deliver the 2017 Grant Application with required information to:
OSU Folk Club Thrift Shop
144 NW 2nd Street
Corvallis, OR 97330